If you are looking for a relaxing, restful holiday near Carcassonne in sunny, southern France, look no further than our newly restored cottages.
We have two beautiful, self-catering holiday properties available for you and your family and friends, each with its own private garden. The cottages have shared use of a large, heated swimming pool with security fencing. The spacious, lawned grounds have plenty of room for the shaded children’s playground as well as other garden games, or you can escape to peaceful, secluded spots more suited to dozing and reading.
We completed the renovation and re-design of the interiors in 2011, transforming them into light, well-equipped and stylishly furnished holiday accommodation. Each cottage has two floors – the bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs have lovely views across the extensive 2.5 acres of walled gardens.
You can find more details and photographs of each cottage by clicking on the images below. Here is a short summary of the facilities you can enjoy when you stay with us:
- A large, open plan kitchen-dining-sitting room downstairs
- 2/3 double bedrooms upstairs
- Two bathrooms, one en-suite, one with full-size bath (plus a downstairs loo)
- High quality, pocket sprung mattresses on all beds
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and thick, fluffy towels
- Dishwasher, washer/drier, microwave, gas hob, fan oven
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, Freesat channels (Cbeebies etc)
- Private terrace with gas BBQ
- Private garden with garden furniture
Click for further information on what is included in your holiday rental: What’s Included